Chromecast is a neat way to watch your favorite content on the big screen. With Terrarium TV on Chromecast, you can watch all your favorite movies and TV shows without any lag, and all you need is just a good WiFi connection!
Best Terrarium TV Chromecast Apps to use
You will need to install a good screen-casting app on your Android device to run Terrarium TV on Chromecast. There are several options on the internet to choose from too. You may like using AllCast which is straightforward and compatible with most devices. Then there are apps like LocalCast which some find more reliable. Recent Android phones come with casting functionality inbuilt in the phones so people need only press a button to start casting content to the big screen.
You can find casting facility enabled in particular makes on TV. Terrarium TV chromecasting for Smart TVs is especially easy since their interface is designed with these perspectives in mind. If your TV doesn’t have casting enabled, you can get a casting dongle device instead. They are cheap and pretty commonplace. Plug it into your TV and set them up with the WiFi network, following your user manual.
When you want to cast content to your PC, make sure your Android device is connected to the same WiFi network as the casting device.
How to Cast Terrarium TV Movies on Chromecast
Once you have the WiFi and the Chromecast device arranged, follow these steps to cast movies from Terrarium TV to Chromecast.
- Download Terrarium TV app to your Android if you haven’t already. Open it and choose a movie to watch.
- Make sure your casting app is ready. Play the movie you want to watch.
- When the movie starts, scroll down for the drag-down menu and tap of Cast from the list of options.
- You should now find the options to connect to your Chromecast enabled device.
- If you have MX Player, you can use the “Cast” option from the tools menu in the app as well.
- Alternatively, Playing the movie with certain casting apps can get the task done quicker.
One thing that MX Player has an advantage on is that once connected to the TV, your Android smartphone becomes like a small remote to control the movie. You can use MX Player’s superior scrolling and volume control to modify the parameters on your TV as well.
Terrarium TV Chromecast Not Working Error: What to do?
If you’re facing a problem getting Terrarium TV movies to play via Chromecast on a big screen, there are a few things to try.
- Make sure you are connected to the same WiFi network as the chromecast device.
- If the signal seems weak, try moving the WiFi router closer. You can get a second router to better the signal. You may also get a faster connection or download the movie before you watch it to save bandwidth usage while casting.
- You can try restarting the WiFi router, rebooting your apps or Android smartphone, or reinstalling the casting app.
- Some castings apps might be more suitable to your particular brand of casting dongle. Read your manual or ask a customer care representative about the apps they recommend using with the device.
Terrarium TV Subtitles Best Settings
A lot of people prefer to use subtitles with their movies. Watching the movies on Chromecast should not influence subtitles, and they should appear in the same format on the big screen as they appear on your Android smartphone.
But if you still prefer to change the subtitle settings for a better Chromecast experience, it is pretty easy. You go to settings from the menu on Terrarium TV’s home page. Subtitle settings are available, and you can choose the font and style of displaying the text, as well as the size and what languages you have subtitles available for. It is pretty convenient, won’t you say?
ChromeCast is a feature that has been added to almost all the movie streaming applications now. Therefore, enjoying movies on television screen is quite easy. There are other apps that are as good as Terrarium in this feature, for example, TubeMate, SnapTube, Videoder, ViewSter, Crackle, VidMate, Cartoon HD, Popcorn Time, PlayView, CinemaBox HD, PlayBox HD and many more.
These apps provide you with same movie quality and amazing User Interface.
Terrarium TV has a beautiful black user interface that really attracts your eye. Exceptional movie watching experience and classic movie collection entice you for the rest of the day. Streaming movies and videos on ChromeCast is really easy and safe. Users can enjoy Terrarium over their television screen and watch unlimited movies with friends and family. Please remember that AllCast and MX Player are necessary softwares for your app to work on your devices.