If you don’t have an Android device, or if it is too full to host another app, you need not fret! Terrarium TV is also possible to be installed on a Windows PC. If you have a PC or laptop with Windows OS with a good internet connection, you can use Terrarium TV without an issue.
We shall cover two methods to run Terrarium TV on Windows PC and Macs. One is through an Android Emulator and the other through a Virtual Machine.
Let’s jump right into it then.
How to download Terrarium TV on PC:
Following these fairly easy steps, you should get Terrarium TV installed on your PC in no time. Here’s what you need to do.
- Download Terrarium TV apk on your PC. Detailed steps for this have been mentioned on the other page linked here.
- Download an Android Emulator of your choice. Common options include BlueStacks, Andy and Droid4x. You can also go for a completely online option as well, like Genymotion. Online options are usually paid, however.
- Install the Emulator if you chose to download one. The process is best done after you save your work in other applications that are running, since your PC may reboot a few times.
- Log in with a gmail account into the emulator. Making a fresh one isn’t a bad idea either. Logging in enables you to access Google Apps much more easily.
- Right click the downloaded apk file. Choose “Open With…” and then the emulator from the list of programs that pops up. ManyMo users can upload the file directly to the website to access it in their preferred resolution.
- Wait as the app installs over the mimicked Android OS. You shall receive a notification.
And with these handful of steps, you’re ready to enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows right on your PC, using Terrarium TV.
Is it possible to download Terrarium TV for PC without Bluestacks?
How to install Terrarium TV on PC: Second Method without Bluestacks
Some PCs may not be compatible with emulators, or users might not want to pay for using an emulator online. If this is the case, you might find using a virtual machine useful. There are some pretty good virtual machine software doing the rounds on the internet which can be of much help. They’re safe and free too. Let’s encapsulate how to use them to run Terrarium TV on PC.
- Download VMware Workstation software from their official website. Make sure your PC is compatible with the version you are downloading. VMware Workstation works with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, though older versions available for download may not work for all Windows OS.
- Once downloaded, you can install the software. You should be able to configure your virtual machine shortly.
- Download one of the latest Android OS from the internet. We recommend using Android Marshmallow since Nougat is too new at the moment of writing this and the app may not be fully optimised for it.
- Open the folder and run the installation file as administrator. Some might need to unlock the file first, which can be done by simply double clicking on the “Unlocker” folders.
- Command prompt will appear for a brief time. Wait for it to close. That’s when you know you can proceed to the next step.
- Open VMWare Workstation. Locate Android OS in the sidebar and play it to install Android on a virtual machine.
- You will now be able to access an Android smartphone within your PC when you run the Virtual Machine through Workstation. Set up the OS like you would set up a new smartphone.
- You can now install Terrarium TV and play your movies on the PC without any problems
These two methods are among the safest ones available to run Android apps on Windows PC. The Virtual Machine method may look complicated, but if you follow it step by step, it will be just as convenient. Not to mention, Virtual Machine doesn’t slow your PC or affect its performance as many emulator users have reported.
You can also use Terrarium TV to play movies and TV show episodes on a big screen using Chromecast.