If you don’t have an Android device, or if it is too full to host another app, you need not fret! Terrarium TV is also possible to be installed on a Windows PC. If you have a PC or laptop with Windows OS with a good internet connection, you can use Terrarium TV without an issue.
How to load Terrarium TV on PC:
Following these fairly easy steps should get Terrarium TV installed on your PC in no time. Here’s what you need to do.
- Download Terrarium TV apk on your PC.
- Download an Android Emulator of your choice. Common options include BlueStacks, Andy and Droid4x. You can also go for a completely online option as well, like ManyMo.
- Install the Emulator if you chose to download one. The process is best done after you save your work in other applications that are running.
- Log in with a gmail account into the emulator. Making a fresh one isn’t a bad idea either. Logging in enables you to access Google Apps much more easily.
- Right click the downloaded apk file. Choose “Open With…” and then the emulator from the list of programs that pops up. ManyMo users can upload the file directly to the website to access it in their preferred resolution.
- Wait as the app installs over the mimicked Android OS. You shall receive a notification.
And with these handful of steps, you’re ready to enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows right on your PC, using Terrarium TV.